AU

Posted on May 9, 2022

It's so rare to find a natural C vitamin, so I was really happy to find this one, as ascorbic acid is NOT vitamin C - it's just a synthetic part of the vitamin C complex, that can bring more harm than good, especially to people whose health is already fragile. It can even impact your blood vessels gravely making them more fragile as well as your adrenal glands, as it's mostly made of corn starch and sulphuric acid. Vitamin C in nature comes as a complex and in doses of 100 mg. The ascorbic acid is just the outer protective antioxidant layer of a broader complex of vitamins (J - the lung vitamin, K - the clotting factor , P-bioflavonoids & Copper in an enzymatic form, a precursor to building the adrenal hormones) that are the actual, natural form of the vitamin, and it's not the active ingredient of vitamin C at all. If you take too much of this synthetic vitamin C, you can create deficiencies in the other part of natures natural package. So, natural vitamins are always the best option.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

One of the best Vitamin C on the market. Stock up when it goes on sale as its great boost to immune system. If not sick I recommend taking one a day as Vitamin C has super wide ranging benefits. Natural product such as this can only boost your health in many ways!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The package came fast. This is awesome quality plant-based vitamin C which is better than the ascorbic acid vitamin C. It also contains other beneficial plant-based antioxidant ingredients. The size of the capsule is swallowable. There is no taste and it's easy on the stomach. There is no side effects. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This bottle is truly well formulated for natural source of vitamin C. I notice that it doesn’t irritate my stomach at all, thanks to the quality of materials. As I know Vitamin C is a kind of acid but when you get a good source, it will not harm your body.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Bought primarily for my growing cataract and I am so happy that it started to melt it, together with Camu camu, Amla, DMSO, Cayenne, Eyebright for eye wash solution + additional consumption of vitamin A and Rutin. Before that (for the eye wash) I tried almost everything for my cataract removal- beside cayenne & eyebright solution also all other non natural vit. C forms, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, curcumin, glutathione, lutein, bilberry, matcha tee, ginger, garlic, NAC,..) + castor oil with no success. Additionally, my prostate - urination problems much improved. Recommended! Thank you very much.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is a quality natural vitamin c product but unfortunately this version contains piperine which my body cannot tolerate. This is why I only rate it 4 stars. For those who can handle piperine it is a good product, but be cautious if taking many supplements containing piperine. It is unfortunate that so many supplements are being spiked with piperine now. For a natural vitamin C without piperine I use Pure Radiance C now.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My wife has problem were synthetic vitamin C causes anxiety for her. Vitamin C from natural sources does not have the same effect for her.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I give this 3 stars because although the ingredients are top notch the dosage is extremely low and the price is expensive. If you're looking to get 1000 mg of vit c then you need 8 pills. When I'm sick i try to take a higher potency and this is simply too expensive of an antioxidant.

Posted on May 10, 2022

It listed all good ingredients. I liked the fact that it is plant based vitamin c. No negative effects so far. No stomach pain after taking it. I would continue to use it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Brought it for a friend. She loved it due to the good ingredients list. In this pandemic time, we need more vitamin to boost our immune system and fight the virus.