AU

Posted on Nov 3, 2021
recommended by my nutritionist

my son was born a preemie. he was underweight n was falling of the growth chart at 2yrs old. my homeopathic nutritionist then recommended this product to me. add to his drinking water bottle everyday. health got better n he actually grew up n caught up with his peers . tasteless which is great too.

d0401750-e25f-4430-a948-73b1087f23d2
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Using only 1/2 dose a day & it’s the first time in years that I’ve been able to do a task then go on to another without feeling fatigued & needing rest. Seems it’s the missing link for me...very grateful to have found this product. I like that it has a mild & pleasant taste as well. I called the company directly to ask questions. They welcomed questions & answered them clearly.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Have a shot after eating my sprout and bone broth, and noted an immediate effect an hour later. May be subjective, but noted myself more awake and more energetic. I bought both the Fulvic and the Humic, and was wondering what is the difference, with most discussion, when I search the net, just on Fulvic, and very minimal on Humic. What I found is this: Fulvic is the more important one, but Humic has its functions too. If you will just choose either one of them, go Fulvic. There is a youtube video explaining each of their functions by just searching "Vital Earth humic fulvic".

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a great immunity booster, I'd highly recommend it. The product arrived in perfect condition and it also arrived before schedule. This product hydrates the body and is very beneficial for low energy levels. I use a little drop in water and it is easy to take. Because you only need to use a small amount at a time, it lasts for a couple of months, making it a good value for money.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I like the product, it doesn't last as long as I thought, but it's easy to add to water. I like to do that to structure it, so I use the maximum dose per day and I will have to buy another bottle soon, even though it's only been a couple of weeks. So, while I thought it would last me way longer, I am happy with the quality of the product.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This product is exactly what I needed and I love how it has literally no taste. Like drinking a shot of spring water and no funny aftertastes. I only gave 4 stars because I dislike that it comes in a plastic bottle. The bottle itself is sturdy, seals & pours well, but it's still plastic. But I cannot find anything else comparable in a glass bottle, so I go with this one for now.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

May lower cholesterol. Animal studies suggest that fulvic acid may decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol. ... May improve muscle strength. ... May relieve altitude sickness. ... May boost cellular function. ... May have anticancer properties. ... May boost testosterone. ... May enhance gut health.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My entire family is taking this. No bad taste and easy to swallow as the consistency is like water. This came highly recommended so I am very happy with the quality.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great supplement to take to improve the your health and keep your guts healthy. I drink every morning and its improve my well being. The taste is plain and its easy to drink just like it or with juice. The quality is good is good too.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Well, I have been taking this for about two weeks. It seem to be giving me more energy, and I like the idea of taking fulvic minerals. Next, I want to add one that also has the humic ones.