AU

Posted on May 23, 2022

very small size capsule, easily to consume. I like it.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

Vitamin D3 from Vital Nutrients recommended by Tsuyoshi Takashiro. The price is also cheaper than Amazon and import agency sites. Even more at the time of sale. I need this supplement because I have an abnormality in the SNPS of the vitamin D3 receptor called VDR. Originally, vitamin D3 is essential because everyone is deficient, but people like me who have a genetic abnormality should take a large amount. I take about 20,000 IU a day. It may be an excess, but in my case it's a good amount.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have undergone various inspections, and I think it is better to take it twice a day, morning and evening, so I purchase it regularly. However, until now, I have purchased other than iHerb and paid nearly double the price. However, when I searched for it the other day, it started to be handled! I didn't notice it at all ... Thank you very much for this price! I want you to continue handling it. By the way, Vitamin D is produced when exposed to sunlight and is said to boost immunity. It has become an indispensable supplement for the days when people tend to stay in the room due to the effects of autumn and winter when the daylight hours are short and corona. I've heard that it is effective against pollinosis, but it seems that the effect cannot be obtained unless the intestinal environment is adjusted.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I took 1-2 tablets every morning because I thought it would be effective in improving immunity for 2-3 years. I don't think it's just this effect, but it doesn't relieve hay fever, colds, flu, and other illnesses that I've had often. Feeling that it works for me.

Auto-translated from Japanese

Very good quality vitamin D3! Especially, it is used from the short season of sunlight in winter to May of the pollinosis season. I took 10,000 IU / day from around January and was able to reduce the symptoms of hay fever. Vitamin D3 is fat-soluble, so it is effective to take good quality oil together. Many Vital nutrients are of good quality, so I would like you to handle other types as well.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Coronavirus infection and aggravation are associated with blood levels of vitamin D3, and are effective as preventive measures. Vitamin D can be synthesized in the body, and it is basically exposed to sunlight for about 30 minutes a day after noon. Seems to fall. It seems that I am deficient in vitamin D on a daily basis, so I thought that it would be effective to use supplements, so I bought Vitamin D3 5000iu made by Vital Nutrients recommended by Tsuyoshi Takashiro as a good quality vitamin D3. rice field. The price is not so high compared to the official online shopping site of Vital Nutrients, and it arrived in 5 days from the order. I think you can buy it with confidence. When I need to go to a place where there is a possibility of coronavirus infection, I take it in advance as one of the self-defense measures.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

So far, it has been directly imported from vital nutrients. Find and purchase handling at i herb. Personally, I want you to handle the company's B12. It's unavoidable, but you have to use another store on the overseas site for items that you can't handle.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

We purchase to raise immunity. I take 2 tablets every morning as a guide. The result of the blood test also showed that the blood concentration of Vd was high. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Since I don't go out much, I didn't have much time to hit the sun and it was easy to catch a cold in winter, but I took it for about 3 years and it improved.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

At first, I started to buy it here because it was prescribed at the hospital. I think it's harder to catch a cold since I started drinking.