AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I'm terrific to order this vitamins again because I feel and see result on my hair. I used another vitamins and didn't see a big improving hair. However this hair boost change my mind. So quality is good. Also size and dosage too. Finally it's pretty well benefit for growing up your hair.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

great quality..the ingredients is good since i got the benefit from consuming this..the improvement of my hairfall and the appearace of the baby hair..size and dosage still make sense for me..easy to consume..i take this after breakfast each morning..it has no taste for me..

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Ingredients and quality for this product are good. Supposed to help your hair skin and nails. Have been taking this at a two capsule dosage per day and hopefully can see some Benefits. There’s no taste so no added sugars which is great and the capsules are an easy size to swallow.

I bought them bases on the ingredients list. 150 mcg of Biotin + all other outstanding supplements for support your hair health. I hope to see all good results by taking them for a few months several times through the year.

8ecd1f6b-4b49-4d9a-b9d3-dbf8a3cb5e70
21163b0b-bb70-4ec8-b502-4a2bbc802e73
f9e3f01c-c087-4b0d-b2ae-f47ad4d4580e
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

the quality, dosage and taste of product is nice. am ok with the size, I just started using it and I hope to see the benefit soon but the ingredient value is nice and value okay.

d994ed40-686c-4159-9963-6aab80b574ff
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I am on my 2nd bottle and I notice my hair feeling thicker. This did not stop with hair fall, but I think it is helping with strength. I am going to continue to use because I am seeing growth and strength changes to my hair. The taste is not good, but it goes down quick and I take the recommended two pills a day. The quality of the ingredients is great.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It can be psychological but I really believe it make my hair grow faster and my nails be stronger. I want to take a second box and confirm the effects in the long run

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

So far, so good. I just started to take them so not sure how or if it will help my hair. Will report back in a month or so.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Finish a bottle, and I realise hair follicles growing thicker. I have very thin, fine hairs and damage scalp. My hair is also dropping lesser since. Probably will need to consume more for significant result. Overall, this is better then using hair tonic alone.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Good product quality is great and product ingredient works. Delivery was quick and before scheduled time. Bottle size, 60 pills, is good as it is one month supply. I like the product has no after taste at all.