AU

Sam
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This was my first time trying guayusa. I heard that it was not bitter because it doesn't have tannins like actual tea leaves do, and I definitely found that to be true. The flavor is hard to describe: it's earthy, leafy/grassy. It was fine to drink plain, but so far I have really enjoyed mixing it into other blends of loose-leaf tea that I have. (Particularly, it's nice to blend into my herbal teas to make them caffeinated).

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I am loving this Guayusa Loose Leaf Tea. It is not bitter at all and I don't need any sweetener. It is gentle on the stomach. It is very high in antioxidants and highly recommend to anyone who wants an alternative to green tea.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I bought guayusa leaves on other websites which looked old and dusty so I am very happy with this purchase - fresh, clean leaves. No sand or dust. Mild taste, a little bit like a walnut.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The tea is very finely chopped with bright green color. I really like the tea, it has mild refreshing taste. Very pleased with quality and taste.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Energising, great substitute for coffee, subtle taste (compared to matcha)

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Best of the Gauyusa loose leaf I have tried so far.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Waykana,Organic Guayusa Loose Leaf Tea Excellent thankyou. somuch! Very sweet.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I liked it a lot!Tastes like yerba mate, but sweeter

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

mild taste, no caffeine crush. I left this for an hour accidentally but it's not overextracted! perfect alternative for morning brewed coffee

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Really great coffee replacement, pure energy without the jitters or anxious feelings after consuming.