AU

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Love this product, I felt the difference after using for 1 week. Have no strong scent and doesn’t give me allergies as another brands. I use after moisturiser and feels great in the skin, doesn’t get hot and it is well absorbed after some minutes. This brand is one of my favourites.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I order this product for the first time because I had lost quite a bit of weight and notice that my thighs were full of Cellulite. I did not know that this product would work so well, but it did and I'm very happy with The results. It also smell so Good The consistency Is very Light It's not to oily and it absorbs quickly.. I Will definitely be ordering More of this product.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is a high quality product as most of Weleda products. The scent is great and it absorbs well into the skin! With this oil I never had an issue with smelly stains on my PJs or bedding (happened with our oils). I also use at as a cuticle oil :)

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Heard about this brand from a friend who used the oil against stretch marks during pregnancy. Did my own small research and found out that their oils are truly getting best feedbacks. Love it so far! Just remember to add brushing and exercising, only oil will not solve all your problems.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1980

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Out of all the products I have used this one is a keeper. It has helped a lot with my cellulite on my legs. To be honest it hasn't cleared it all up but I would say 85% in the short time I have used this. Using right after I shower is the best way I find. So if all others have failed please give this a try you will be pleasantly surprised.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It has a pretty strong scent, but it's a nice one. Not sure if it can actually fight cellulite. I use it mixing with Nivea skin toning and firming gel. I put a mix on my legs after shower and it feels very nice. Definitely moisturizes and provides some toning.