AU

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Cheeper than it looks.. Very concentrated...Best shaving cream ever!

This shaving cream is very concentrated and you only need a small amount to shave with.. So it is not as expensive as it seems. It lasts a very long time.. It also gives me the smoothest shave and makes my skin feel like it just had a skin treatment.. It is like shaving cream and skin lotion combined! And it smells wonderful.. Every person I know who has tried this absolutely loves this.. I've been using it for years and have never found anything even close to as good as this!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been using this Weleda shaving cream for many years now and it is the best I have ever found.. Not only does it make for a great shave, it has a wonderful natural smell and it is like lotion for a skin treatment.. Whenever I run out of this shaving cream it is very hard to be satisfied with any others.. I have tried a few! Also, it only takes a few tiny dabs of this to cover my whole face.. So it is actually well worth the price since I can use it for a very long time..

Posted on May 30, 2022

Weleda products are all wonderful but this is also a very good deal as a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time although the size of the packaging might seem small. The scent is a slight herbal one. It’s good for sensitive skin because it is gentle and effective at once.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have been looking for a shave cream for my husband that contains less harsh ingredients. Glad I found this. The smell is gentle which is great!

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Just bought this as part of a boycott of the G company, was I glad I did! Love this cream! It made a semi sharp razor blade glide like it was new! Really slippery on the face but rinses off the face and razor easily. My new go-to brand works great!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

my husband uses it for a long time, very smooth and gentle with sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I know Weleda products, they are all a guarantee of quality!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

recommend for men, even those who are looking for the ultimate product! this delivers a great result. Smells great too! (please like if helpful)

Posted on May 16, 2021

In terms of performance it is slightly worse in every aspect as compared to other popular shaving creams like TOBS. It does not lathers up as fast/good and the scent could be better. Also it's pricey. But it does the job, it is creamy and protects my skin during shaving. And most important for me - it's organic, so I will continue to use it until I will find a better smelling organic shaving cream.