AU

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
very good paste

We take this product many times. Our child and we very likes it. It really taste and good quality paste with good flavor and composition ingredients for gentle clean sensitive teeth. Very comfortable package. We use it for all member our family with different age. We and our childs can recommend it. For us no diet need. Very comfortable size of package. We are sure that God will thank you for your liking of this review.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This toothpaste has no nasties, and is one of the few you can buy without peppermint flavour hiding in there amongst the ingredients. As some will know, this means you can use it without neutralising any homeopathic remedies you happen to be taking. It has a lovely fresh flavour, your teeth feel clean and shiny, and the herbs help keep your gums healthy.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I’ve been using theses items for more than 10 years. Actually I don’t know anything to compare with them. The safer is the better to me.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I like this company’s products and I think this toothpaste is good but I need something a little thicker. So the children use this and they use it well:)

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good quality. Taste is ok for me, I buy it for my child and I love there is fluoride added to it. The packaging is nice.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Taste is mild, it has a fennel flavor, if you like fennel you will like it. Package is regular in size with screw cap big enough to sit upside down. Unfortunately I will not buy it again as I'm not satisfied with the quality. Somehow after brushing, my teeth are still dirty, it doesn't clean enough.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Flavor is weird though you can get used to it Size is fine, when there is nothing left hard to squeeze out toothpaste Ingredients seem to be clean

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great my baby loves it. Good flavor Easy to use. Good

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great toothpaste although im not crazy about this speciic flavor. It tastes like licorish