AU

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I’ve used Weleda on and off for few years. Kids products are great too. I got this hand cream and actually they have the Pomegranate for face too (30ml). I compared the hand cream and face cream ingredients, 99% same ingredients. So i will try out this hand cream on my face and see how it works. The hand cream is 50ml and much cheaper. I will update in the future information.

One of the best hand care refreshing moisturizer. It feels relaxing and I use it frequently as a routine. This brand has good ingredients that have alot of benefits. The quality, size and package are good. Only thing I don't like was the smell, it kinda lingers in my hands.

d18197f0-b083-4142-b2b1-aefcedb4456a
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have very dry hands and this is my favourite hand cream. It goes on smoothly, leaves the skin feeling well moisturised and nourished, but not sticky. Absorbs quickly.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Best I’ve ever used. A little goes a long way. The fact that it’s not plastic makes me appreciate it even more. Definitely recommend. Will repurchase

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is a cream with shea butter for dry skin, the tube isn;t big, but you need a small amount each time. It absorbs well, leaving hands smooth and not too greasy. And I loved the aroma - herbal, spicy, it smells for me like a bitter, like Jagermeister, you know)) great scent for winter!)

c8c08718-5802-4d10-9500-a2903963b40b
Rosy
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I really like Weleda products especially since they are made with real essential oils and free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic preservatives and fragrances and do not test on animals. So I bought this hand cream for my mother due to it's pomegranate seed oil and extracts which is known as very beneficial to the skin. She was very pleased with the thickness of the cream and said that it absorbs well and has a very nice fragrance.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Well nourished hand skin. The smell is special, not nonpleasant but a bit sweet

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It’s a very great hand cream and the scent is so beautiful that I wish I have a perfume smells like it

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Moisture cracked hands, especially on dry winter days. I use it every night and it helped a lot with my dryness.