AU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I had a sample of this and was totally taken both by the moisturizing effect and the calming, luxurious scent. Best price for this is definitely on iHerb and justifiable because this bottle will last you for a long time. The travel size is the perfect addition to the set and I’m looking forward to using this after sunbathing in summer.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I was using the Whamisa original toner and decided to try this one after reading some of the reviews. I LOVE it. It's very hydrating more so than the original I think. I live in a dryer climate so I need all the hydration I can get. Also it's a little unclear in the description but this comes with 2 bottles of the same product: a full size one and a travel size.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Love Whamisa Deep Rich Toner. And finally come with a travel size that I can bring along when traveling. Keep skin hydrated and looking dewy and glowing.

d4059d74-0aab-4aa6-82b6-81b022668786
75ae9e42-4efc-4376-9cae-89bf25dca3fb
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This toner's ingredients are amazing. Fermented stuff, all good nutrients for the skin and SO gentle for my sensitive and dry skin. The quality is just undeniable. I love the natural flower fragrance, and the fact that they come in glass bottles. I will continue buying this brand!!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I really love the way this makes my skin feel. It is worth every penny. It is extremely moisturizing without feeling heavy. I use it every day, and my skin immediately feels refreshed and moisturized. It seems to help replenish dryness.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

The product showed up in a beautiful package. The scent is amazing! I have very sensitive skin and this product delivers. Absorbs quickly, non irritating, soothing. I would definitely recommend this.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

It's a little viscose, but overall great application on the skin. The scent is wonderful and it leaves the skin very hydrated and nourished.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Beautiful heavy glass packaging , with a lovely fresh flower fragrance. Toner gives the skin the sought-after chok chok luminous skin. Can be irritating to sensitive skin due to the fragrance.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

I bought this product before but from another site. It came in a completely different bottle that I think came in 300 and 600ml sizes. I got the big one and it lasted a long time. I absolutely loved it and could use the 7-skin method without being too heavy.. This bottle is very cute but I wish they offered a bigger size. I love it all the same, but this one has a scent that I wasn't expecting. It's not bad I actually like the smell, but I don't recall the previous bottle having a scent. While I am sensitive to some ingredients I don't feel I have sensitive skin. I have been suffering from cystic acne and breakouts due to stopping birth control and this product has not caused me to break out or react badly. I definitely recommend this product. I love to use it in the morning and it always makes me look hydrated, refreshed and glowing. I also don't recall having any issues wearing makeup over it.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

This is a life-saving product for my thirsty skin. My friend referred this product to me in December 2020 after seeing my wrinkle, hydrated skin. My skin condition was really bad, after using this toner together with the mask for a week, I could see a significant improvement. I am so in love with Whamisa toner.