AU

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have used this for years with combination of the royal maca for menopause for my hormone replacement

Posted on Aug 8, 2020

I have been taking royal Kamu for 17 years my kids have never been sick in school I’ve taken it for coronavirus I’ve taken it for toothache so open capsules and put it in tooth ache areas I’ve used topically on my face it is the best form of food-based vitamin C available and I highly recommend it

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

good source of vitamin C

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Good quality. Helped with estrogen dominance.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Best potency and best quality vitamin C of any brand

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

Very good source of vitamin C. It helps when I realize I have cold symptoms.

Posted on Aug 6, 2020

I used to use Emerald Camu Camu but their quality control is awful. First the capsules were pink, the last bottle I tried the capsules were white. There is no such thing as white Camu Camu. Royal Camu is the real deal

Posted on Mar 1, 2017

Been taking 2 pills each evening and everyone else is sick but me.... hee hee! All while running outside(winter-30c) with no jacket numerous times. I also work in the health sector where I'm constantly around sick people and I still manage to be symptom free. Definitely does what it's suppose to do!

Posted on Dec 20, 2010

Royal camu lifts my mood greatly and I will keep on taking it because it really works for me. I take anywhere from 2-4 pills a day and can truly say that I rarely feel depressed anymore. It also worked very quickly -- within a few days. My sister told me about this product because her husband used to be seriously depressed when he retired. He takes 6 pills per day but he also feels his mood has lifted dramatically. It's worth a try for anyone who feels even slightly "down".

Posted on May 11, 2010

I read about this in a health magazine and thought I'd give it a try because taking too much vitamin C from citrus sources caused stomach problems. Royal Camu was wonderful. No digestive problems and I made it through the winter with no real illness to speak of which is quite unusual. I normally get a serious bout of flu in February and lots of sore throats in the winter months. The only thing I did differently was take Camu. I'm sold.