AU

Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Good !

The quality is good, the ingredients are natural, the taste is acceptable, the weight is expected to be large, the package size is just right, maca root extract capsules, hormones, boost energy, support bone health, help antioxidants, relieve hot flashes caused by menopause, herbal Plants relieve the discomfort of the body. The advantage is that the capsules are not too big and easy to swallow.

This product is wonderful and it will help to regulate your body from hot flashes and moodiness. I highly recomment it. I can't praise it enough.

qingmenghealth
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my menopause. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my menopause. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This product completely stopped hot flushes and night sweats. It's amazing. I highly recommend trying this if your struggling with menopause symptoms. I definitely wasn't as emotional either. Rather take this that HRT.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Purchased these as they state for menopausal symptoms , but to be honest they haven’t done anything specific that I’ve noticed . I won’t purchase again as the vitamin b complex works just as well for energy levels

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great quality ingredients big size bottle good antioxidant slight taste good for lower blood pressure and giving you energy but not sure if they work for menopause to early to say Please give me a thumbs up if this is helpful thanks ☺️

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

My doctor suggested that I try Maca for night sweats and hot flashes as well as intermittent waking since beginning Menopause. I tried some from Walmart and had a slight improvement, but then did some reading and learned that it is critical that you get Maca that was grown and produced in Peru. Many come from China and are not grown and processed in the way that it especially effective. I ordered this product, which is grown and processed using the original Peruvian techniques and it is AMAZING!! I never have hot flashes during the day any more and rarely have night sweats. The intermittent waking is significantly better. I can't say enough about this product. if you know women suffering with menopause or post-menopausal symptoms give them this most amazing gift ever.

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

I am in perimenopause. experiencing hot flushes, night sweats, interrupted sleep, joint pains. I started on two capsules daily as suggested. I certainly observed a reduction of episodes of hot flushes. no night sweats. I sleep better. I can't say for sure the supplement lessened my joint pains because I have osteoarthritis. on the whole feeling much much better and this is only after taking it for two days. I was skeptical that is this a miracle supplement? it has been some two weeks now and I have not experienced hot flushes and night sweats. so glad it is helping me.

Posted on Oct 3, 2020

I'm 51 and i've experiencing hot flashes during the night and sometimes during the day too. Started to take Royal Maca and it just made wonders! Flashes gone in a couple of days. Although it says the dosage should be 3 capsules a day, i started with only 2 and in less than a week took only 1. It was enough and i keep taking Maca once per day. Very satisfied! Thank you

Posted on Aug 18, 2020

I have used this product for probably 17 yrs now ! I’m 52 and it keeps my hit flashes in check . Hormones too! I work on my farm daily farmers markets real estate and I sell nontoxic products on the side. I have rescue animals to take care of and it keeps my energy up so well ! Other Maca only gives you energy this is medicinal energy stamina on and on I highly recommend this