AU

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Has caramelish flavor, way more yummy than regular sugar. It is more nutritious as well, as it’s rich in minerals, and as opposed to white sugar it has lower chances of blood sugar spike (which is a huge pro in my opinion). I used it in teas, homemade vegan milkshakes and even when brewing kombucha! At first I thought my SCOBY wouldn’t like it and there wasn’t much info on the internet about their compatibility, but I took a risk regardless. In the end it turned out great, so you can you use it in kombucha as well.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Organic Sucanat is my preferred form of nutritional sweetener that I have used for several years. I use it for all my baking as well as my morning hot chocolate and any other sweet drinks such as iced tea. The dehydrated sugar cane crystals contain all the nutrients of the natural cane. As the colour of the crystals is in shades of brown this means that a cake made with Sucanat will not be as white as it would be with white sugar but I will always choose the nutrients and minerals in this natural product over the refined processes of white or refined brown sugar. Cakes and cookies all come out well.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It has a unique taste which is similar to powdered Jaggery. I liked the quality of this product. It’s not too sweet and works well with baking.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Excellent for whatever you need to add a little sweetness to, coffee, tea, bakes, stirfries. Love that it is whole cane sugar. Not easy to find sucanat and organic to boot. On the re-order list.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good taste good to use with everything perfect size and price good benefits good package good for all recipes easy serving good for diet good ingredients

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Perfect sugar to feed my Kefir grains and for any replacement for any recipe that calls for normal sugar. Might have to adjust the sucanat amount according to your taste preference. My Kefir grains love it! they grow big and fat with Sucanat.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great quality sugar. It's unrefined, but doesn't include any sandy impurities like some other brands. Simple single ingredient sweetener that tastes good! Highly recommended.

findcount
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

a most excellent brand of sucanat - i've used it for years for my water kefir........smells and tastes great when added to a hot drink............. prices could be better though but had tried other brands before and this brand is still the best !

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

the quality and taste is good. it's a big pack. i also used it for face mask and it made my skin smooth and has whitening effect.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

this sugar is completely raw, the most natural you can get and so tasty in coffee or tea latte. very reasonably priced for how much you get