AU

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I tried the can of sardines as soon as I received it . I have been looking for good quality sardines and this one is really good , with skin and bones on and not salty . The only drawback with the can is that the ring broke as I tried to pull it open , and I had to use a can-opener to open it ! But I will definitely buy again because of its good quality.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Really enjoyed these sardines - excellent quality ingredients, and the lightly smoked taste is perfect for eating on their one or using in recipes! I had mine with some brown rice and nori, and it was very delicious. I appreciate that it is sustainably caught and would buy this product again.

clean and good quality ingredients. nutrition composition is beneficial for any diet, and doesn’t taste too oily! side-dish friendly size portion, can be used with any other food to engage the smell and natural seafood flavor. packaging has no dents or leaks.

ec3c9fdc-66ef-4d55-b4ed-040379fa390c
11419111-ac5b-4fe2-a43f-d713aee920f0
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

As the brand labelled itself, the sardines are only slightly smoked which I agree completely. The light smoky flavour just add a hint of aroma to the small fish, keeping the freshness of the fish, but add a layer of taste to the sardines. The good thing I like about Wild Planet is that the sodium level is at a minimum which makes it a healthy choice for those who prefer flavour-full food but also cautious about nutritional level.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Love it, so tasty and full of omega 3, no fishy and most important is this is wild caught sardines, low mercury, Will keep re-purchase.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have had other sardines from this brand before and liked all of them. These have a very light smoke flavor which makes them taste even better

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Excellent quality product. The taste does take a bit of getting used to but the sardine quality is great. Good when on low carb meals. Easy to carry and eat on the go.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Yummy sardines with no questionable additives. I love the choice of extra virgin olive oil. The sardines are on the bigger side. I eat them right from the can with a squeeze of lemon juice. Not too salty. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Wild sardines look exactly like the ocean kind that I saw on documentary. Small and delicious. The lightly smoked goes well with it. It has the smell of fresh fish!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

great small oily fish with omega-3, I add a tin to a meal almost every day for my seafood fix, easy and no cooking required