AU

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
My go-sweetener of choice

I have a candida albicans problem, and I find the only sweetener that doesn't aggravate it is pure stevia extract powder. I can't say I've found a difference between this and other brands. They're all good, so I usually base my choice on price. I know lots of people don't like the taste, but when your choices are this, no sweetener, or something else that hurts your stomach, you get used to it. Start with the littlest amount and then work your way up to your preferred amount. I really like this stevia extract.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a good powdered stevia. The taste is sweet and the size that it is packaged in contains enough to last for quite awhile. I use it in tea, making lemonade or sprinkling on fruit. Using this stevia product has been a benefit to assist me in following the keto diet my doctor recommended.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It has that weird after taste, and doesn’t work with heat in general. Honestly, pricey for such small quantity. I don’t recommend it. **Edit: I found out that it is very concentrated and a sprinkle is enough for a smoothie (explains the small quantity). It is still doesn’t work with hot beverages.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Best stevia extract I've tried. A little goes a long way. They need to work on the packaging, you can't actually sprinkle the right amount, I always use a small spoon. When used sparingly, it doesn't affect the taste much. However, if you prefer a sweeter taste and would thus use more, you will probably taste the stevia. It is a taste you can get used to, but still strong enough to notice. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love this product, I’ve used it for years, it’s a great sweetener for my tea and coffee. It’s the best available and definitely worth the money.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

perfect price and quality of the product. Original stevia taste. A small small amount is needed. I use it for home made jams as well.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I've used Sweetleaf Stevia Powder for years. I'm not impressed at all with the new size/price. For years I've purchased the sweetleaf organic stevia powder and it came in a 115g shaker (see photos). Now you only get 25g for the same price??? What a rip off. Now paying the same for just over a quarter of the size. Not impressed at all.

d00e4648-6aba-4a5b-81ed-f1810b794845
3d5e2b99-432b-4517-9fc0-2d1d2c09e8e4
Posted on Nov 28, 2020

I tried several brands in the past and I'm happy to finally find a stevia extract which tastes almost like sugar and without the bitterness that is typical to many stevia extracts. It's the purest form and most concentrated from the ones I have tried. No fillers or additives and dissolves completely in hot drinks. The only "downside" is that a spoon is not included, but I use the one that came with another brand which was twice less concentrated. So if the spoon of the other brand was equal to one tsp of sugar, now with the SweetLeaf only half a spoon is equal to one tsp of sugar.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

t contains only organic stevia leaf extract and has not been mixed with any other ingredients. It is extremely concentrated and must be used very sparingly for best results.