AU

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The size is for traveling but I love it for the children and the packaging is cute because there is animals and the ingredients is good there is no fluoride I love the quality of this product and I will buy it again

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I use this for dry mouth at night……it’s a game changer! Xylitol cares for teeth and can even help remineralise holes that are just starting! Great product!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This little product is a staple in our house. My child has multiple sensitivities and most toothpastes are not tolerated. A gem of a gel that had quite mild in taste has helped him through the years enjoy brushing his teeth.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love its all natural ingredients. It's even safe to swallow. It might be small quantity for the price, but it's worth it for me. The taste is subtle.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

My little one did no like Any flavoured tooth paste so this one was really good found !! Keep buying for 4 years now . Also excellent price is here

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I think this is the best toothpaste at this web site. It has a good concentration of xylitol, which is a great ingredient for teeth. Another advantage of this toothpaste is no flavor. The first toothpaste for your kid should be flavor free, because flavors are not good for swallowing and your kid won’t get used to eating a toothpaste, they will understand that a toothpaste is for brushing and spitting.

a7fc4631-4349-4c3f-b556-8d6c3664f344

My elder son has got problems with his teeth, so before the bedtime I try to apply this gel, or after each eating. But it is much easier than brushing teeth. We will see the result later.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I would have liked that Xlear kept their best tooth paste, the big purple one, my kids loved it. I bought this one just a replacement, until I can find one that has the same price and quantity as Spry tropical.

Posted on May 31, 2022

The xylitol is mildly stimulating and safe for children. The narrower opening and softer gel make it easier for children to take out the gel.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this project for myself as a gentle xylitol tooth gel when I found it hard to find a pure xylitol tooth gel or paste without mint. I am pleased with the taste and the ingredients but I wish it came in a larger size.