AU

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
My teeth love this gum, good taste too!

This chewing gum has no sugar or horrible chemical sweeteners. Good for tooth health and perks up up while working without the down of sugar. Keeps me alert while driving. The price is better when buying the larger quantity. Terrific flavor choices. Long lasting flavor. Great for airplane air pressure chewing too. Stays sweet for hours. Not sticky. Good , useful treat without calories. The best chewing gum around.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Wonderful spearmint gum. The flavor is definitely right and it lasts a long time when you are chewing it. I think I like the spearmint even better than the peppermint but they are both so good it's kind of hard to tell. Love the box of 100 because it lasts a long time. Even though it has artificial sweetener there is no taste of that at all. One would never know it didn't have sugar in it. I never purchase any gum other than Spry now because it's definitely the best gum around.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

First time taking sugar free gums! Not long ago I had a dental cleaning appointment bc of build up plaques & ever since then I’ve been very self conscious about them building up right after I eat. Then I did some research & read that sugar free gums are better than the ones that contains sugar because when sugar or starchy food mixed in with the bacteria in your mouth it will create plaque. Regular gums will only lead to more problems yet sugar free gums helps increasing saliva production in your mouth, which can help to flush food particles out.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

We love these sugar free gums so much. Especially the spearmint flavour. We have a little container in each vehicle that we fill up when necessary and I always have them on the kitchen bench and in my bag. As I am writing this review I realized I was chewing away. They come in a range of sizes to suits everyone. Best quality gum and recommended by most dentists.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My favourite gum. I love that it is sugar free and doesn't contain any sweeteners other than Xylitol. Excellent flavour, not too strong nor weak. The package, though economical, is not very portable. I don't really care, I take a few pieces in my pill box if I need to. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is great gum, I chew a piece after every meal for my teeth. Flavor is good. Only downside is that the flavor doesn't last very long. Other pure xylitol brands are similar, I haven't found one that lasts a long time, and I think this spearmint is the best of the bunch. So, if you want a xylitol gum, this is a good choice.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

We live in a humid climate and gum is forever getting sad and gooey if it's not in tiny packages. As frequent gum chewers, that gets expensive and annoying. This stays fresh in the tub and holds up to chewing like a typical modern xylitol gum which is great for those of us who struggle with classic artificial sweeteners.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I like xylitol gum I take a couple after snacks and it keeps my mouth fresh. The peppermint was too strong for my taste but the spearmint was mild and fine. I could definitely feel my mouth smooth and clean when I tried Spry. I have tried another brand of xylitol gum and it didn't have the same effect for me.

Believe it or not, this gum is good for your teeth & gums. Xylitol is the main ingredient which kills bacteria and helps reduce plaque buildup. I like peppermint or spearmint gum after a meal to freshen my breath and have a clean feeling in my mouth. The sweetness does not last that long which is it's only downfall. But, I will not chew sugarless gum with artificial sweeteners so Spry gum is a great choice.