AU

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is the supplement I felt the effects the most. I could not get pregnant and had a miscarriage at 38 year old so that I understood myself that my body is not capable of producing a healthy baby anymore. I researched and found this product helping the pregnancy. It took for one year, but I got pregnant with this supplement. To be effectible, it should be refrigerated. I also took this supplement under my tongue by pouring the contents in the capsule.

Posted on May 31, 2022

toffee
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

The capsules are small and easy to swallow. I have been taking this product for a week now, haven't really notice any great differences in health and overall well-being.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Recommended by my acupuncturist for more energy and strengthening of lungs because I was recovering from pneumonia. I felt like the energy uptick in 2 weeks. Have felt great using it.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

this is high quality royal jelly, the fragrance is deep , and rich. I have more energy soon after taking it. I am happy I bought it.

Linams
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I like this product and i use it every time.. Organic products are very good and will order again when it is finished Thank you

SuperT
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Started taking for a few nights and seeing improved skin elasticity already as winter approaches. For this alone, I have reordered and will keep it in my cabinet of supplements.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

researching online for natural remedies for hot flushes and missed irregular periods due to pre menopause. tried black cohosh, doesn't help. hence tried royal jelly and this truly works for me. this is my 5th bottle. I took one per day.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I heard royal jelly is good and I bought this one before and actually I remember that time I felt good. This product is organic too and decided to take it again.