AU

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Non-itchy and odourless formula

I tried a few brands of suppositories and I recommend this highly, it doesn't have funky medicine smell when used and does not cause itchiness. However, taking out the suppositories requires scissor then tearing, and takes some practise to get used to. packaging design needs improvement , users are going to ditch the brand if they have difficulty opening up!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Let's be honest if you are looking for these then you probably are quite uncomfortable and looking for instant relief for your yeast infection. Or maybe you want to be prepared for a future yeast infection and want to have something on hand. Either way, I highly recommend these suppositories. These worked very quickly and within 2 uses my symptoms had entirely cleared up! If you are having ongoing symptoms and frequent reoccurrences then check in with a doctor to find out why but for the very rare or occasional issue, these worked great.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I liked the Queen V suppositories. They weren’t selling them for a while. Yours was a good price and worked but there are fewer in the package and I think are a little smaller. FYI I tried to give feedback maybe a week or so ago and my phone said that it wasn’t a secure site. No problem today Larger suppositories would be better.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Ordered this for emergency purposes, if my yeast infection gets unbearably itchy. For now have not tried it yet, hopefully it works as well as the reviews listed.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

my undies after period is clean and no more stinky smell, ifeel fresh and no more yellow discharge.. I recommended this worth it for the price

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is my 8th day (out of 10) using this product and it has helped to relieve my yeast infection symptoms. I would buy this product again.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I dont normally leave reviews but this totally helps with my yeast infection. I dont know how long ive been having this infection and i thought it will go away on this own. Went to the doctor and they prescribed me the medication. It came back after a month. This product totally saved me another trip to the doctor. Used this twice and all of the yeast is gone. Still monitoring the process. But i couldnt be more happier. Even the discharge looks healthy. Will totally purchase this again.