AU

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have been using this fiber for years, tastes good, works good too. iHerb has got the best price and fast delivery. Signed up for auto ship and received an additional discount.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I use to buy metamusil but had to cut back on card intake. This product is not the best tasting but is tolerable. I bought one orange and the regular and mixed them together to help with taste. It has helped me I will continue to buy this product. The price is reasonable for what you get. I just wish it mixed a little better and wasn't so grainy.

Posted on Aug 10, 2020

I like I as it just helped me. It limits my blood sugar spike after meal. I take this just begin with my breakfast and lunch. These two meals normally go along with carbohydrates and the 2hr sugar spike is horrible as go up at least 10 points. Now with this drink, the 2hr sugar spike just go up 2-3 points.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use this fiber formula for a while. It really helps me to avoid constipation.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

this is my second time buying! the taste is a little weird not going to lie but I like to mix it in when I'm making a smoothie to make sure that I get all the fibre I need in a day.

Posted on Oct 5, 2020

Easy to take thanks to the orange flavor. Really feels like bad stuff is being pushed out, also leaves good stuff behind. What better way to spring clean......

Posted on May 31, 2020

Daily fiber Orange will keep you regular. It's almost impossible to get 20 grams of fiber a day for women and 30 grams for men, from food. This will help you get there. I take tablespoon one in the morning and one of the evening =10.4gms All diseases begin in the gut, keep it moving!

Posted on Nov 7, 2020

The taste is great., But, I didn't realize it had so much sugar, so I won't be buying it again The original favor has no sugar. Wish they had a sugar free orange flavor.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The only daily fiber product I will use

Posted on May 9, 2022