AU

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

this product works great. I use it every day. corrected my problem. Now I feel like new. Thanks to this product. Just mix with your favorite drink or food. And the dose s are small.The quality is over the top. The ingredients are all natural.And the benefits are great. Taste great. Size is great. Dosage is small.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Receive in good condition, not use it yet , it will fine

16977a94-0e2f-4083-8a6b-57e05202366d
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

A very good drug - I take it for the first time, but I will not look for analogues, everything suits me.

6b7fcbdd-09c3-454b-9279-4a7b0bf7b3ad
Posted on Aug 22, 2020

I did use Colon Care for many years but suddenly it was completely inpossible to get this product in Iceland. I went to my doctor to get some advise and he reccomended IHerb and told me I could buy almost everything regarding health products including Colon Care from IHerb. He also told me that he himself bought everything he needed from your store. The price is also much lower by ordering this product from IHerb so I will be doing business with you here after :) Thank for your exellent service. With kind regards, Sigurdur Kjartansson

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great for the aid of the digestive system! really improves the overall wellness of the colon. nice flavor too!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Been using it over 20yrs keeps my sluggish system moving. Its the first thing in my stomach in the morning.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

strong one,i used it with bentoite clay and chia to eliminate mucus!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I've been using it for years. Best brand for this kind of stuff

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

This is effective. i will take this before my meal, and 2hours after my meal, i will go toilet. i mix slightly more than a tablespoon into water and drink it. there is no weird taste, no sweetness. i will say neutral taste. more importantly, price is good!

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

After suffering for years, I have found the one to beat. For the past three years I have suffered greatly. Bloating and no BM are a thing of the past. My balance has been restored thankfully. If you have stomach issues, give this one a try. A++++