AU

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this brand of psyllium husks. It's gentle and has NO other ingredients to stir up allergies or other food sensitivities. I've used it successfully to help me heal my MC... microscopic colitis. This company does have other psyllium products, but they also have other added ingredients which can cause flares.

We were tired of mixing loose Psyllium husk in water, it was quite hard to drink down before it thickened so we thought we'd try the capsules. This really helps with constipation and sometimes all we need is just some extra fiber to push and flash out our colon without the aid of laxatives. PH can really help in cleaning the gut from old residual matter. With a balanced diet and good hydration, it can solve a lot of intestinal issues. The Capsules are definitely a easier and more convenient option, just make sure you stay hydrated.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I use this to help with fiber benefits as I have constipation and so far it is working moderately I guess. It helps me to drink a lot more water too, though the usage is quite a lot like 5 pills a time and few times a day, no taste, ingredients look more decent than the other

6d47c055-9e31-4933-bb12-77bf99adf7f9
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Love these. Take them everyday in place of a more popular supplement that starts with M. Can’t stand drinking psyllium mixed with water. These tablets do the trick.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great supplement for adding a much needed source of fiber to the "SAD" ( Standard American Diet) -- which typically lacks enough fiber for good elimination and health.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I take these for additional fibre as I'm on a low carb diet to keep my sugar levels in check. I take 4-5 of these caps every morning with my smoothie and they really help keep me regular.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is a lot easier to deal with than the powder. The brand was recommended to me by my doctor and it has worked well.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Really enjoy the convenience and quality of these psyllium capsules as a regular part of a fiber-rich diet. I had tried mixing the kind you mix with water and it was just so much trouble to clean up. The capsules are perfect for just making these a regular part of your vitamin/supplement regimen.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

This is a great product for those who don't want a huge laxative effect-- meaning, it's meant to be taken regularly with meals and water, NOT to clear you out like laxatives do. If you want gentle assistance with your daily bowel movements, this is a healthy way to accomplish your goal! Some people require more capsules than others. It's best to start out small, taking 1 or 2 caps with water (and a meal if possible), and working your way up to more capsules to find the right balance for you. I take 2 with every meal, but another family member requires 4. Some trial and error is involved, so take that into consideration when trying it for the first time. Also, I don't recommend taking it with coffee, as it may create stomach issues that way. But again, once you find the right balance, this is a FABULOUS product!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

G99d caps, convenient to have on the go or at the office.