AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Good quality! If you have difficulty to take psyllium in water, I recommend these. The size of the pills is not too big, just right. Even my 13 year old teenage daughter could take them with no problem. It says you can take 4 a day, but I took 2 as a dietary supplement. I think it helps with bowel movement, but not overly stimulating.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

These caps are a lifesaver! Or a throat saver, to be more specific. After several years of taking psyllium powder in water every day my throat was permanently scratchy and sore to the point where swallowing anything hurt. But these caps do the trick without the sandpaper effect on my throat. High quality product that offers numerous benefits for gut and intestinal issues. I take 4 caps to equal 1 teaspoon of powder.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Psyllium Husks have a lot of benefits if you're trying to be healthy. Off the top of my head, I could list more than a dozen. Do your research re: the importance of fiber and if you want to be pro-active with your gut/intestines health. All diseases begin with your third brain, your gut. Very happy with the quality/results of this product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great Supplement performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Great for detoxing. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable and is used for detoxing if you have parasite concerns. One should notice a improvement after a couple of weeks.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I'm very glad to have this fiber in an easy-to-use capsule form and very glad that it is not a gelatin capsule. I used to use the powder form but it was just too messy. Very glad it's certified gluten free. This is worth the extra cost to me.

Posted on May 26, 2022

These Psyllium Husks Capsules are supposed to be a very convenient substitute to Psyllium Husks in powder form, which need to be dissolved in a full glass of water and consumed immediately, which is not terribly pleasant. Caps are an excellent replacement. However, I personally wasn't able to definitely determine that it provided me with noticeably improved bowel movement. They did add to a sense of fullness thus reducing sensation of hunger though. Just make sure to drink a sufficient amount of water after you take these capsules, so that they effectively dissolve inside your stomach.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

A staple supplement to have on hand when I know my fiber intake isn't the best. Helps to move bowel without any sort of irritation or urgency!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It has the effect of lowering cholesterol, but it is inconvenient to drink a lot of water. I am satisfied with the packaging, ingredients, and size. It's helpful for diet.

e3941bce-30e0-4edd-a7d7-7dfdefc6f376
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I read about this alot before buying i was a bit skeptical but it turns out that it really makes me feel full for a lot of hours

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Ever since I’ve gone through menopause, I have taken these daily. When I skip a day, I can definitely tell a difference. These help so much to get things moving.