AU

Posted on May 3, 2022

I was battling constipation, I took it as instructed and my bowel movement improved beyond my imaginations and expectations . I am greatful that I can visit the toilet twice a day. I will buy it again in the near future. I recommend that you take it non stop till you deplete it and be home all through working is difficult..

6dad56b4-dd90-4185-9ea3-2557235e528b
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

So I have tried this detox and it is the first one I have tried, ever. i went with intense mode for the first week and after moved to regular. it definitely is hard on your gut so it was difficult and i advise you to do it if you work from home, especially first two weeks - for me it was a must. i liked the result, my skin has cleared (i have hormonal monthly skin issues and i noticed they are better)

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I try to use this once or twice a year for a good cleanse. It eases you into the cleanse and not the 'run to the bathroom can't hold it in' type of cleanse. I feel it is gentle enough yet effective. Plus, the directions let you know how to adjust your dosage based on your desired results.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I read reviews before purchase. It seemed to be okay and not make you sick.... Well day 2 my belly was in knots. Not too happy about it especially working and tending to a toddler all day. Worse than period cramps. If you have a sensitive belly this is not for you. Unless you want your belly to hurt bad and stay on toilet. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Quality herbs, worked a little too well though. I had to make sure to take it when I wasn’t at work. I will try using it again, just cut back on the dose.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Very good clearance and great stuff. Can try low dosage after the first 5 days clearance and yes it is really good. Weight loss was gradual but can be seen. I lost almost 10 kg after taking it. Size is okay.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have tried quite a few products on the market which was a total waste of money but with this product it works no more bloating for me

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I used it as a 2-week detox program, and am satisfied with results. I didn't have any cramps or stomach issues while using it, and my mind felt clearer after the program. Will repeat it in late winter.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Good (detox) cleansing, yet there a quite some amounts of pills to swallow. Thus next time I will revert back to the liquified and powdered products of Yerba Prima.