AU

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
很好!

The quality and taste are good. The packaging is decent. It is the third time I purchased it. The tea bag size is perfect. The ingredient includes purely chamomile and I will use them for soothing. Having this tea can benefit our health and especially if you need less caffeine. And it is recommended for people who are concerned about their health.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Yogi always uses quality ingredients that are reflective is the taste. I really love the mantras on the teabag tags. It was great to give to my sister as a stocking stuffer. Chamomile has a range of benefits to calm anxiety however if you are on a low fodmap diet STEER CLEAR.

Very strong scent of chamomile, which I thoroughly enjoy. Like most Yogi teas, it is caffeine free and can be consumed at any time of the day. It tastes like any other chamomile tea...

281c9bb7-a649-432e-9c7e-264903caa980
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Quality and size are perfect when traveling. Also the package. I use it twice a day. The ingredients are perfect as well as the taste. I like chamomile tea.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of my favorite herbal teas. It’s organic and helps me relax at night. Yogi teas are usually my go to for medicinal teas.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The tea has a rich taste, the whole family enjoys drinking it. Does not contain caffeine and is therefore also suitable for children. Strongly recommends

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Tastes great. As described and has authentic ingredients in a well packaged bag. This delightful tea provides a soothing relaxation to the body. Calms the mind.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Mild and pleasant tea, the best before bedtime. The tea bags are individually packaged in paper sachets for freshness and the little quotes on each tea bag are really cute.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This tea is definitely comforting, great aroma and very relaxing. It’s a good alternative for drinking melatonin (atleast w my experience). Perfect to wind down with at the end of the day and lie down in a cool room.