AU

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Excellent! Yogi Green Tea, Bleberry Slim Life Tea

My wife and I are both huge fans of all Yogi Teas. At 67 and 71, Yogi Green Tea, Blueberry Slim Life is one of our favorites because we need all the positive energy we can get, and Yogi certainly helps. Green tea is a must in our health plans, and Blueberry Slim Life takes the edge off the taste of green tea. The blend of herbs included in the tea is mind-boggling. Excellent product, good value, highly recommended.

8d916b77-e977-47d3-8eae-953e426ecb22
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

when I visited NY few years ago I found yogi tea in minimart, I bough few boxes and started in love with those all variants. then I try to find in groceries in my country. I found few variant with multiple prices... finally I found in I-Herb with good price. so happy.

2fc12233-20ba-448e-8b43-914c391b1403
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love Yogi teas not only because of the quality of the teas, but I also appreciate the packaging and various unique flavors. This particular tea, by its title Blueberry Slim Life, is promoted as a diet aide, but I drink this one because it has some quality Ayurvedic ingredients. It is essentially a green tea that does what it boasts as far as giving you energy, and as a complete surprise and bonus for me, I also found that my gut health has greatly improved. At first I was reluctant to drink anything with caffeine but I don't find the amount in 2 cups a day has been a negative, and overall it has been a wonderful experience.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

No, I don't lose weight. I don't think the green tea/garcinia cambogia is enough to help with your metabolism. But no denying that this is a very nice tea with tinge of fruitiness. I like to drink this tea after lunch as garcinia cambogia is supposed to help with the digestion. And I think it's in the mind, I feel lighter after I take this tea after my meals. Will definitely repurchase it again

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It is a great boost to energy. The tea size and package were perfect with a great combination of ingredients and taste. Great benefits for fitness goals and keep your energized good for all day especially blend and caffeine serving is good. good quality diet supplement. Recommended to all who look for diet. using frequently

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love the taste of this tea the quality of it is great. It's great value for the amount of the product you get. The benefits you get from this tea is unreal. The ingredients are great for yr body. The size of the package is great and so easy to use. I would highly recommend this tea.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I’m a big green tea drinker but not big on blueberries, so I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about this. It’s actually a great tea and it’s a nice change compared to plain matcha or green tea. I’m trying to lose weight, so I’m incorporating more teas to up my water consumption. Like other Yogi teas the quality is great, but each tea bag can only be used once so it is a little pricier than other brands.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Best herbal tea in the market, high quality of ingredients, delicious taste, easy to consume If you’re looking for the specific tea with the specific health benefits, this Yogi Tea is perfect. If you’re looking for the gift to give, the package is beautiful and its serving size are excellent for daily consumption.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I love green tea in the morning and actually prefer it over coffee - the flavor is light, a bit fruity/sweet, and not bitter at all. The blend is quite easy to drink, provides a little boost of caffeine, as well as antioxidant benefits. Quality is wonderful. You can tell that this is not your cheap-grade Lipton tea that costs alarmingly low. Package comes in a nice cardboard box. I also love that the flavor variants come in different colored tea bags envelopes.

This is so yummy and gives a energy boost. I do not have it every day as I am sensitive to caffeine, but when I do have one, I make a double with frothed milk and honey. It really seems to help cleanse the system. I do believe with the proper diet and exercise, this could absolutely provide extra help in shedding weight.