AU

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
I'm a green tea lover, and this my favorite now!

I bought more than 20 variants of this Yogi Tea. Some are caffeine free but some has and it is indicated in the package. The blend is so nice and I like the after taste. It's a good quality tea and I choose my tea based on my mood. Very useful especially that I drink it after meal and it always makes me happy with the inspiring note that comes with each tea bag. Made of organic ingredients. Click on the like button if you find this review useful.

0cc9bf78-d089-4996-bec9-92ecf8405875
45f8622a-8c9a-49f2-b968-9b3bd998d2cc

I like yogi tea so much due to them quality is so much nice and the ingredients are clean. The taste of this green tea is amazing and organic as well, the size of packaging is perfect. I use it daily in the morning, the benefits are always good, it contains caffeine. I recommend it.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I have been drinking this for years. It's not just green tea it's a blend and has a very smooth nice flavor profile a bit sweet without the need to put any honey in it which I usually do with other teas. I can highly recommend that one look at all the ingredients and make sure nothing is a problem for you... and if that is the case ENJOY. Good Stuff.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Whether its the pure green tea, kombucha or the super antioxidant - this is the best green tea for me. Again, the blend is just right. Caffeine is there! Benefits of drinking green tea is amazing for your health. If you like a stronger taste of green tea its not for you though!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

There are so many good reasons to drink green tea but this Yogi Super Antioxidant Green Tea has all the extra herbals to handle free radicals & they add a pleasant taste. This is my all-time favorite green tea! I use it when I feel a sickness coming. I also use it when I am weaning myself off coffee as it eases me off the high caffeine nicely without headaches.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am not a usual tea drinker but I do enjoy this. I love the taste and how it makes me feel energized when I get my afternoon slump. Definitely will buy again. The quality is very good and it has a great combination of ingredients. I get to use the tea bags twice and it still has the same quality.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I thought this is plain green tea, I was wrong. I also thought I wasn't going to like all this other ingredients - I was also wrong. Although there is caffeine but in an amount that did not cause me to palpitate. I enjoy this blend. Will restock the pantry soon.

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love this tea. High amount of caffeine that keeps me awake for the day and also benefits my eye puff area. Love the fact that the ingredients are high quality and organic. I really enjoyed the after-taste of this tea. I drink it once every 2 days and really think of buying it again!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Drink this tea for long term after heavy food, even in the night, will not affect your sleep. Helps in constipation. Together with the pure green decaf, I bought it many times.. It is recently when I stopped for a while and replaced with fruits. Then I realized the antioxidant is better than the constipation medicine. I will buy again once I finish

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

YogiTeas have the best quality ingredients and delicious flavors. Plus heaps of health benefits. I’ve tried lots of other brands but these are always the best tasting and less expensive than some of the other similar blends. Love the little bit of wisdom on the tag, too. iherb has great selection, cheaper pricing, and fast inexpensive international shipping—the best.