AU

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this tea even though I’m not a fan of caffeine myself, but its benefits to the female system are amazing. The size and quality of the package are great, the ingredients are beneficial, and the taste is yummy. I’m now used to drink it everyday before my bedtime, it helps me relax and sleep well.

a0288564-a393-4bab-8e00-bf2c6fe4984a
678498f4-850e-4ad2-ba03-c9fb134e597b
dcfc3924-f069-4c67-995f-580810fc737b
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love the taste of this herb tea. Red raspberry leaf tea may strengthen the uterine walls and decrease labor time in pregnant woman and relieve premenstrual symptoms in women in general. Due to its high levels of vitamin E and C, as well as various antioxidants, it can help soothe skin inflammations. The tea leaves are naturally high in magnesium, potassium, iron, and b vitamins. It's helpful for nausea and leg cramps (which may improve sleep) Tea quality is premium, usda and non gmo is what im looking for in a tea.

05f3f636-f938-449e-b831-31bc460c3712
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Well, I drank this while I had my period and it worked. The stomachache has gone. Sometimes I can still feel stomachache but it really was less pain than it has used to be. The taste is common, just like I drank leaf. It is okay, I need the use not the taste.

665721a6-3b51-49c1-8b79-636d82014986
Posted on May 16, 2022

First try on this tea, the taste and aroma are so good. I drink this around one week before my menstruation, still testing on whether it really helps in easing period pain. But after the first try, it did helped a little on my PMS symptoms like bloating mood swing etc. this tea will thus be on my regular purchase list. And will definitely try out other varieties of yogi tea. The small encouraging message on each tea bag is a bonus.

99d9d2ed-8c12-4f6c-96ea-32d1d2e7ace2
Posted on May 13, 2022

Great tea from a great brand! This is very tasty. I added some honey and lemon to it and drank it during my period to relieve heavy bleeding and restore myself. This is a traditional herb for helping women during our periods and I would recommend this product for sure. The tea has a nice smooth fruity taste and I drank about a cup a day during my 6 day period and felt it was helpful and gave me some energy back.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love this Raspberry tea! Good smell and taste. Perfect for an afternoon tea. It drink this especially during my period and it helps relieve uterine cramps. It also helps me in some of my hormonal mood swings I guess. This is a good tea with a good price.

ff038ced-eede-4de1-9255-7a94964162aa
631e9757-1e8f-4882-838c-f413effab930
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love this tea so much. I've been drinking this tea especially when trying to get pregnant as I read that it helps to thickened the uterine wall so that the egg can nicely implant itself that. I've gotten pregnancy 3 times thanks to this tea but unfortunately I lost all 3 as well.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Bought this for a friend who likes to drink this the week before her period, she feels like it helps her a lot and this is a repeat purchase of hers. I tried it, but can’t say I feel the same results. Either way, it’s a pleasant tea with a nice taste, and I’m happy to have tried it.