AU

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love taking these. I feel like they give me a little boost I need when trying to lose weight, and since I might not be getting all the normal vitamins and nutrients I need when I'm dieting, these help fill in any nutritional gaps that I might have. I take two capsules per day with food and water and they go down easy and taste fine. They are plant based and vegan too which to me is a bonus!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I've been taking this vitamins with my meal, twice a day. My energy level has increased and my body feels much lighter from chronic muscle pain. I don't exercise often from my job which is sitting on the desk all day, so I try to change my daily routine and eat healthier. I think taking these vitamins helps and keep me feel healthier every day.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I started taking these to help curve my appetite in order to to help me with my weight. Being able to get all the needed nutrients at the same time is even a bigger plus. I don’t have to take many different pills, just one pill that covers everything I need all in one. I feel great and my metabolism has gone up. I’m very happy I made the decision to purchase these capsules.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I recently got a physical and my poor eating and lifestyle in my 20’s has caught up with me. My doctor recommended adding a daily vitamin into my routine and finding this one with the metabolism boost not only peeked my interest, but gave me the desire to establish a routine and take it daily to see results. The capsules are average sized and one bottle lasts a month. I have noticed a bit of an energy boost from them which I think is likely from the coffee fruit extract, green tea extract, and guarana seed with its natural caffeine so I take them in the morning. I haven’t had any vitamin tasting burps after or stomach upset. As other have said before me, these are free of synthetic binders and fillers, made in the USA, and without soy, gluten, or dairy like other less expensive vitamins.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I really like the idea of a weight management supplement that is mostly a multivitamin. I have tried a lot of these in the past and they just make me jittery. The small amount of caffeine in here does not do that. My body is feeling a little better already and I can see comfortably working this into my health routine.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

In order to help boost my immunity ( especially because of the pandemic) I decided to add a multivitamin to my diet  to help cover any gaps I could have with my diet.  I like that this is made in U.S.A so am sure  it will pass through stringent  regulations . I also like that it's vegan, gluten free and soy free.  I have been taken it for a couple of weeks now and I  feel I have more energy to get through the day. The fact that it could also help me lose some extra  pounds is exciting ( looking forward to seeing that !!) Will definitely purchase again .

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I got these vitamins to help Facilitate weight loss. I have definitely seen a difference and I’m very pleased. There’s no weird after taste and all Natural ingredients. The price is great for the quality you are receiving. Will definitely order again and add this to my daily regimen.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I like that these are vegan and really easy to take. I like to take the recommended amount once per day and feel like I am covering any nutritional gaps in my diet. They don't have any odd taste or smell like some multis can have. The weight management support is a help since the pandemic has caused me to gain some pounds. The sinetrol in it is made from real food ingredients so I feel good about taking these.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I needed to buy a multivitamin and saw this is non-GMO, gluten Free, soy Free, dairy Free,has no fillers, and is made in the US so it sounded good. I have gotten a little chubby with covid so the metabolism boosting aspect of it convinced me. I dont feel twitchy, but I do feel a little peppier so I will buy it again when this bottle is gone

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I like that this is Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free,has no fillers, and is made in the USA in a GMP certified facility. I needed to buy a vitamin and with my covid 15lbs the metabolism boost was a nice bonus. It doesnt make me feel jittery but does give me a little more energy so I am happy