AU

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I have purchased this in the past for the quality ingredients. I have not used this yet so I cannot comment on taste and benefit. I plan on starting with a lower dosage and increasing it. The size of the capsule is average. It arrived on time and in perfect condition.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I take this every morning. It is the best Candida cleanse I have found. It has great ingredients that actually work. The benefit is you can keep candida in check.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

3rd or 4th day can feel harsh, but then works in about 1 week's time. Will keep taking! Thank you for this product!!! It works!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I really enjoy taking this product. It wasn’t too aggressive however, after only 7 days i saw difference in my skin. Sometimes if you have a lot to do in the day I would advise going to the bathroom first thing in the morning. Very natural and good.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I’m very happy because I find on your website what I needed. I have tried this supplements before and I was supposed. Ready recommend 🤗

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Very powerful stuff. It is not without side effects. But did knock out the issues I was having very quickly! Arrived in great condition, as always with Iherb products.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

So this is a very good supplement for irregular bowl movements! I didn’t buy for yeast infections but more so for a nice cleanse. I’m more prone to UTI’s. Figured this would help.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Great! It really cleanse those candida. I feel much better after taking it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

i have taken this for about 4 days and notice some improvement, but it has not eliminated my oral thrush yet. Hopefully it just needs a little more time. will update again later!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Great composition; seems to be working like a gentle clean-up. Easy to swallow.