AU

Posted on Jan 10, 2022
smells great and it works!

After trying all kinds of deodorants and antiperspirants, I have found the one. A couple of the scents of claydry I've tried were a miss, but none have been bad. Elderberry smells really good and works well. It does a good job absorbing some moisture and keeps me smelling fresh. I usually reapply it one a day just to make sure.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love I herb for having Claydry at a reasonable price. Plus the deodorant itself is the best quality the smell it’s scent you benefit from it being natural. It’s my routine every morning and it makes me feel great with frequency personal hygiene. The size it’s great for the price!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

The smell is very faint (I expected a little stronger). The smell reminds me of black currant berries. It’s a little hard to apply but I apply it on the wet underarms after a bath, and everthing go well. I liked it, for a winter its really good deodorant.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Works well but I think the Claydry Charchoal mint works a little better. I tend to mix them both sometimes. I do also love the humble brand lemon grass and the humble lavender and tulsi deodorant, a good natural brand too if you want to add them to the mix.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The best natural deodorant I have ever used. No other natural deodorant has worked for me to stop odour and keeps me mostly dry. I love the scent. Excellent quality and convenient packaging. It lasts a long time, a good size.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I’ve tried three deos of this brand and all work well and have a pleasant smell. This one is very subtle, a little sweet.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This brand for deodorant is amazing. I mean the quality and quantity for its price is so good! It’s my third claydry! This is my fifth of this brand. So far this is my fav scent.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Excellent protector for more than 24 hours, a little hard to apply, A unique and refreshing scent, After a few hours of use there is still a good smell that blends in with the body natural smell,

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My favorite natural deodorant brand Ive ever used. This scent reminds me of cough syrup. Nevertheless, the deodorant works all day long. Great smell. Take care of your body.