AU

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Amazing mint scent which remains strong even when there's only a small silver of soap left. I've tried several brands of bar soaps from iherb and Zum Bar is definitely one of my favourites. It's not the cheapest brand around but the scent is really long-lasting. It also lathers well and I used up every last bit of it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

ZUM bar soap is wonderful. I think goat milk based soaps are very hydrating and moisturizing. It's appropriate for any age. I have used goat milk for my child since she was a new born. Typically the soap is package in a plastic bag. The only downfall about this product is the size. It does not last long.

Strong rosemary and mint smell. I left it out by mistake in the sun in the courtyard and a few hours later, I could smell the fragrance even before I stepped into the courtyard. Lovely! It doesn’t dry the skin and your bathroom will smell wonderful! (If you are partial to the fragrance)

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I bought this soap and othe ones but the smell shocked me kinda strong and not pleasant for me. But it’s good if you have problems with skin.

d342ac4b-3efd-4992-80bf-018b2a68bace
Posted on May 5, 2022

Good soap bar. I prefer many of the other soap bars in the Zum Bar line-up but this one is not bad too. The soap has a minty scent which is more obvious than its lavender counterpart, and it leaves a cool feeling on your skin. Not what I’m looking for but I’m sure this is up many people’s alley.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The scent is fantastic. Zum soap is a reliable brand. Our family uses their laundry soap and their hand soap. All three are highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Everything was perfect. It feels so great on your skin and makes it soft and not dry. The scent is great. Absolutely love this soap. It's all I ever use.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bought this many time. Scent is refreshing with the mint, but is a bit too strong if not for the mint. Gives a slight cooling effect.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The scent of the lavender and mint is amazing! This is such a nice quality soap that keeps my skin nice and moisturized. Would absolutely get this one again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Beautiful soap that lathers easily. No overpowering scent. I tried it because it's made with tallow. Will be buying this same soap next time.