Life Extension, Mega Lycopene, 15 mg, 90 Softgels
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Supports Prostate and Vascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
Lycopene’s multi-targeted impact on our health has led to its being described as among the most important nutrients for longevity. Typically, only small amounts of lycopene get absorbed through diet, so it is important to supplement.
Lycopene is a well-known nutrient for prostate health. But it also supports endothelial health, longevity and more.
Mega Lycopene Benefits
- Promotes prostate health
- Encourages healthy heart & blood vessel function
- Supports normal insulin sensitivity
- Helps maintain already healthy blood pressure levels
- Encourages healthy cellular proliferation
Lycopene’s Impact on the Body
Lycopene has been shown to play a vital role in maintaining cardiovascular health, including the function of the lining of arterial blood vessels (the endothelium), promoting a healthy inflammatory response and helping to maintain already-healthy blood pressure levels.
Studies show that greater lycopene consumption helps maintain prostate health, and also helps support normal cellular proliferation. And, lycopene has been shown to help support healthy insulin sensitivity and to encourage longevity.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, sunflower lecithin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lycopene [from natural tomato extract (fruit)]||15 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|